Thursday, October 16, 2008

Work in Progress

I thought I better say hallo
and put something on...so
this is just one of many
works in progress at the
moment, this one will be in
a style of Primal Craft...it
has the same rough texture
of modelling paste on the
edges and the canvas surface
has been primed and sanded down to smooth surface.
I guess here too I am exploring how the elements
juxterposition against eachother, the surreal against the
real, the figurative against abstract, smooth against the
rough...and so on. I still have no title for this work, but
than again it still might change a lot, so I'll title the work
once it's complete and I feel more about what it is
saying.

2 comments:

Jade E. Henderson said...

Lookin good Ves! can't wait to see it!

Vesna Designs said...

hay Jade...heah there's a few of these "WIP" just waiting around the studio room...I think I might work on her tomorrow !!