Monday, January 12, 2009

My Immortality





I can finally say I have completed this one...and also I have completed my three entries to Linden Postcard Show...phew, I can finally breath again and go back to some other more fun paintings I have put on a backburner...like the Kosovar Maiden and Immortal Sorrow work...
So stay tuned, I'll post my Linden entries only here on my blog once the submissions are in, which is next Sunday and Monday...so not much to wait now!!!
And keep your fingers crossed for me :) !!!!

4 comments:

Wendi. S. said...

lovely, she looks very contemplative.

Vesna Designs said...

Thank you Wendi...I'm so glad you like the work...thank you for stopping by!!!

Nancy and the fatties said...

Vesna, thank you for your kind words on my post today. This work is absolutely beautiful. You are so right, the world is a good place, sometimes it takes the sadness for us to see the light!
hugs from Texas...

Vesna Designs said...

You are most welcome Nancy-Hugs to you from Melbourne !!!