Sunday, February 22, 2009

RETURN



'YES...we are back...the Goddesses have re-awakened to walk the Earth once more...after years of dorment and silent existance, silent between earth and water...they now shed away years of suppression and subservant sleep !'

RETURN

OIL ON LINEN

80cm X 80cm

Almost complete...and totally delicious...and yes-I have dumped it/excluded it/its rights revoked to enter into that up-coming Competition...
WHY???? you must be screaming now...because its not what this competition is about nor what they will be looking for...I'm just being mature about, I'm sure it will be suited for something else or someone else eventually, meanwhile I can busk in the glory of this work - We are the Goddesses and ...WE ARE BACK !!!
And a HUGE THANK YOU to Mark Snelson for allowing me the use of the seascape photo he took and I used in this work...MARK...your the BEST!!!

PS-but now, I'm in serious debacle as I am one work short...busy busy now trying to get another work out...ohhhhhh someone kill me !!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh- that is so good !!!!!!!

Jade E. Henderson said...

Looks fantastic Ves! I like how you have shown the various stages of return (awakening, as you mentioned to me before) It turned out ace hey!

Vesna Designs said...

Lisa...you are a darling and I've somewhat come to depend on your support and love...please don't ever leave me !!!

Vesna Designs said...

Jade...mate...where have you been hiding ( from me for sure LOL) thanks for stopping by cheekie...call me !!!!!

Jade E. Henderson said...

No not hiding! In and out of my tortured soul LOL I might ring tomorrow I think I won't go to work tomorrow because I bloody fell off the verandah and my ankle is the size of a loaf of bread - I don't think I can even drive!

Pencil Sanity said...

Hi Vesna, thanks for visiting my blog. Your work is out of this world. I absolutely love it.

Vesna Designs said...

Hi Maria...thank you for stopping by and I am thrilled that you like my art...I can say the same about you too...what you do with the colour pencils and the detail in your work is out of this world as well, amazing art...I'll be stopping by your blog :) HUGSSS!!!

PERUGINA ART said...

Vesna, you have been working very hard i see... and what a stunning result!
I am so very proud of the work that you are doing and I will endeavour to do my best to make sure that you keep motivated! The stages of the Goddess awakening is fantastic. I'm sure that you will know where and when to exhibit. Keep up the great effort.