Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Memory of You -WIP



In Memory of You
30cm x 30cm
Oil on Canvas


I have been dreaming of her lately, her green eyes haunting me...fallowing me through shadows and speeding scenes in my sleep...I plan to draw her big-bigger than Life painting, but this is for now a practice peice of the most beautiful face I had ever seen, yet I have not seen that face for 5 years now...I will never see that face again.
5 years ago we both set in a waiting room and waited for our names to be called...we both had the same horror story, same diagnosis...yet only one of us survived...why did I live???
...my love for this beautiful stranger will go on forever...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

wow- thats beautiful and yes, i can see why it makes you question. i hope you achieve her face as you see it- i have a feeling we will be looking at an angel xx

Vesna Designs said...

I admired her grace and beuty while the horrid cancer ate at her...she was my angel to look appon in those hard hours in the waiting room...I will always remember her truly in my heart, even if I fail her on the cnanvas!!!

Jade E. Henderson said...

It will be beautiful Ves, because she will paint with you!

Vesna Designs said...

I hope so...:)