Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Art Website





I finally got around to updating and upgrading my Architectural Web Site, but now-FINALY- My Art Web Site - (link is on the right hand side link menu) they share the same domain, but are now separate and independent of eachother. Also, there is a 'Art Works for Sale' section where I am selling some of my large original works, and everything is linked back and forth now...blog-web/web-blog.
Ahhhh...I feel so much better now, one less thing to constantly nag me in the back of my mind...yeah...this is how I spent my long weekend :)

7 comments:

Pencil Sanity said...

I relate to how nice it is to feel the completion of a project. Glad you had a good and productive weekend.

Vesna Designs said...

Hi Maria, yeah, feels like a heavy load has been lifted off. Didn't get any painting done, but, I still feel good !!!

Jade E. Henderson said...

Looks great Ves! Very professional!

Vesna Designs said...

Thanks Jade...good to hear that it doesn't look like a cartoon - phew!!!

PERUGINA ART said...

Hi Vesna, have had a browse through your new art web site - looks wonderful! Congratulations on a job well done!! Must feel great to finally have it up and running.
Best wishes to you always,
love
patricia
x

Vesna Designs said...

Thank you PG...thank you for taking the time to look through the web site, you know I always love to here from you- HUGSS!!!

Lisa said...

how dd i miss this post ?
congrats ont he new site- will go take a peak xx