Monday, March 30, 2009

PRINTS SHOP & SMALL ORIGINAL WORKS - IT's ON !!!














Finally...the shop is ready and set up, and just to make things easier and less confusing, I have now created my 3rd blog that will only sell prints. I have been on it now for 2 days and finally I can call you all over for a look...there are lots of new goodies in there, so make sure you fallow the blogs as I will be putting a new work every week from now on...its a new resolution for me.
Visit both other blogs- Original Small Works Shop & Prints Shop :)
Please drop me a line and let me know what you think of the setup - is it too much or not enough...should I sell prints and originals from one site ????

10 comments:

Vania said...

I just tried going into your shop, its all overlapping, ???, is it my comp or yours? Val

Vesna Designs said...

I don't know...it all looks fine on my computer ????

Jade E. Henderson said...

Looks ultra pretty Ves! Best of luck i hope you get sales :D Hey typo on hungry for you 2 (I think) 9 x 90 cm you got lol that's one long arse print heehee

Vesna Designs said...

Ahhhh....of I go to fix it !!!

Vania said...

Its all good now - shop looks mad, you will have to show me how to set it up - Vania

Vesna Designs said...

Cool...next time you are over, will sit down and go through it !!!

Jade E. Henderson said...

Hey Ves check on your blog page, the link you have to this blog, its missing the 'm' on the .com or my computer is spastic LOL

Vesna Designs said...

What are you talking about...did I not spell something right again...where ?????

Morgaine said...

Great work, I especialy like Day Dreams .
Can you pop on my site Vesna I have listed you for an award

Vesna Designs said...

Oh...I'll be over in a moment you beautiful woman !!! HUGSSSS!!!!