Monday, March 23, 2009

Small Preview to new Works





DREAMING OF LOVE
oil on Canvas
30cm x 30cm





BLACK ROSE
Oil on Canvas
30cm x 30cm


Hallo everyone, yes I know I have been hiding, and I'm sorry, but I've been busy with life and PAINTING...and as a way of apology I am showing you guys a small preview to the new works. They will be available at the end of the Month (so not too far away)- I am completing another six beautiful ladies along the line of these two, I'm just waiting for my frames to arrive and than I'll be putting them up in my 'Small Works Shop". Please drop me a line and let me know what you think of my new ladies!!

6 comments:

PERUGINA ART said...

Hi Vesna, you have been hiding and whilst hiding you have been painting i see, good to see you working hard!!! Your ladies are striking. Will look forward to seeing the series of them showcased together.
You have a way with hair!

Vesna Designs said...

Hallo dals...yeah, you know me, I have a SLIGHT obssession with hair...as in ancient mythology, hair always signifies beauty and strenght to me, so thus...lots of wild hair!!!
Good to hear from you...I'll stop by your blog in the morning and catch up...I promise:)

Pencil Sanity said...

Nothing wrong with hiding when such beautiful work is being created. I am in love with the first lady, it's her color. The second one is very well done as well.

Vesna Designs said...

Thank you Maria...these two ladies are near done, now its onto the rest of them...I'll be coming over to catch up on your blog soon :)

Carmen said...

Hi Vesana, looks like being in hiding means you got a lot done!

I love the lady with the wild red hair - the hair says it all for me. Looks like you must have been in a pretty cool zone when you painted her.

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend.
Carmen

Vesna Designs said...

Thank you Carmen...I can't remember what zone I was in, but yeah...while painting you usually get the best of ME !!!