Friday, April 17, 2009

NEW WORKS ON SALE



Pink Embrace




Between The Shadows


A COUPLE OF NEW WORKS ON SALE NOW IN MY-BLOG SHOP !!!
http://vesna-art-shop.blogspot.com/

One of the works is a work you guys a familiar with "Between the Shadows", but its now framed and ready to gooooo...but the other one is a study in pink "Pink Embrace". It is one of the many pastel sketches I have been doing as a study for my first Classical Nude...:), and this one looked too good to just discard and shove under my pile of sketches...so I framed it and is now available for purchase.
This sketch will probably be the one I use as the final, and be transferred onto a large canvas...my usual stuff...and that is to start very soon, as Enchanted Garden is nearly finished too.

9 comments:

Dale said...

Hi Vesna

The "pink embrace" looks stunning! Well done. It will make a beautiful full size painting.

Vesna Designs said...

HAY DALE...thanks on the supportive comments...I am looking forwards to going crazy on a big oil for the "Pink Embrace"- and ohhh, I got the DVD back today with your thank you card, you really are sweet...and you are very welcome. If I run into any other good art DVD's I'll let you know:)

Jade E. Henderson said...

Ves she is breathtaking!!!! I hear level up music!

Vesna Designs said...

Thank you cheekie...lets hope I can transferre the softness and delicacy of the pastels onto the canvas !!!

Dzvinka said...

Very interesting image! I love it.

Vesna Designs said...

Dzvinka...thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me your lovely comment!!!

Wendi. S. said...

love this one. Pink embrace is very cool

Vesna Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vesna Designs said...

Hay Wendi...lovely to see you...and thank you -HUG!!!