Friday, May 1, 2009

PETRA - A new Wonderful artist on Blogger World...






http://petrasohns.blogspot.com/



I want to introduce you to a new AMAZING artist on the Blogger World - PETRA_...
if you remember my last year's post on my trip to Perth, to visit Jana's exhibition, it was Petra that welcomed me at the airport and spent most of her day with me driving me around, we have since forged a life long friendship and artistic buddies love...she has just started her new blog...her art is beautiful and I know you will all love and enjoy it as much as I do...so go and have a steaky peek, you will not be disappointed
http://petrasohns.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Petra Sohns Didion said...

You have such a big Heart

thank you for this lovely introduction
i was just looking at your art store and your paintings are delightful

goddesses painted by a goddess

Vesna Designs said...

Petra-Thank YOU !!!

Gwen Bell said...

What a strong and emotion filled painting! Thanks for the introduction to Petra. I'll be following.

Vesna Designs said...

Thanks Gwen...yes, she is a wonderful artist !!

Pencil Sanity said...

This painting tells quite the story. Thanks for sharing the link.

gaffergirls.com said...

so glad we popped in for a visit..
such beautiful work ..
now off to visit your friend..
be back soon
have agreat week
mona & the girls

Vesna Designs said...

Hay Maria...yes Petra is amazing with her art...I expect great things from her :)

Hay Mona & the girls, thank you for popping in and fallowing now, I'll be over soon to see what you girls do:!!!

Morgaine said...

Great painting ! I will be following :-)