Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brunswick Street Gallery - 'Openning Night' this Friday 26th June, 6.00pm




As you all know, just a quick reminder that the 'Openning Night' for Small Works 09 is this Friday 26th of June, 2009, and it is at Brunswick Street Gallery, 322 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. This time I will sneak a few photos of the night and will post them up on Saturday. I expect it to be a great night and I'm getting excited about it now. There is over 200 artists participating and there will be over 2000 works on display from contemporary to traditional. I will keep you all posted & the three works above are my entries ;)

6 comments:

Ingrid Russell said...

They are lovely Vesna.
Goodluck with the exhibit.

Vesna said...

Thank You Ingrid :) & HUG !!!

Jade E. Henderson said...

I'll be there with my bells on!

Vesna said...

Yay Jade...are they BIG BELLS LOL :)

Caio Fernandes said...

seem those works , it is going to be a lovely exhibition .i wish i could see that . please , DO post some pictures!!!

Vesna said...

Hi Caio...thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment, I really appriciate it, and yes definitelly will get some photos up this time around:)