Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello

After a long absence - HI to one and all. Yes I am alive and as usual...stressed. The show is over, I've slowly recuperated my energy - wonderful warm weather is around finally - jolting me out of this long winter, and it's depression...and now its time to dedicate some much needed attention to doing some work around the home as finally the decision was made to SELL - and move to a new place. I hope and pray that this new home will bring new vibrant energy and perhaps new dreams with it.

Meanwhile - I have put some works on sale in my
http://vesna-art-shop.blogspot.com/
from the show - for those interested head over there as its only one click away:)

Painting at the moment seems like a distant dream - as my studio is packed up and growing dust already. I have decided to move back to classical painting once my life is settled and back in normal universe time. It has always been my favorite of all genre and thus - I feel that perhaps, that is what I should be painting.

Meanwhile, stay well and happy and I will pop in every once in a while to say hello and update you on the chaos of my life at present :)

1 comment:

Stefan Maguran said...

Good luck in your new home, Vesna. All the best.